This circuit training flow sequence is a heart pumping, body weight strength and conditioning workout. This workout combines elements of yoga, dance, strength training, and FUN into one killer fat-burning and strength-building workout—Tweet This!
This is a brand new circuit training sequence that I’ve put together and have been using the last couple of months with some great results. Please try it and let me know how you like it!
Again, this circuit training is NOT for absolute beginners. Make sure you’ve mastered body weight basics as outlined in my Beautiful Strength Body Weight Workout Plan Click here to get it (Its FREE!)
However, if you can perform push ups, planks, body weight glute bridges, some form of pull up (even if it’s band assisted), and can balance on one leg– give this a try! As always please be smart, go at your own pace, and don’t injure yourself. Work up to the more difficult elements of this circuit training.
(And make sure you warm up first.)
- Roll down and walk hands out to a push up position
- Push ups 5x
- Downward Dog
- Jump through to seated position and roll down to lying on your back
- Single leg glute bridges 5x each side
- Roll onto your belly
- 2 point plank 15 seconds each side.
- Downward dog
- Hinge to standing
- Pull ups 5x
- Body weight squats 5x
- Rond de jambe sequence
- Extend leg to the front, then open the leg to the side
- Arabesque to the back
- Single leg hinge
- Swing leg around and perform pistol squat
- Repeat on the other side
14. Hinge to all fours crawl position.
15. Crawl roughly 25 yards total. Don’t get hung up about exactly how far. Just crawl. (Options: Bear crawl with hips high feet apart, or leopard crawl with feet together lower hips)
16. Hinge up to standing ( the belly dance is optional)
Rest roughly 2x as long as it took you to perform the circuit training. You may need more or less rest depending on your conditioning. Then, repeat 2 more times, for a total of 3 sets. It takes me about 3.5 minutes per set. 5 minutes rest. So you should be able to get this body weight workout done in under 25 minutes.
Try it and let me know how you do in comments below! What was difficult for you? What was easy peasy? What did you LOVE?? HATE?? I appreciate your feedback!